CP Plus has been retained to manage 6 sites for British Land as well as an additional 3 sites following a competitive tender in November.
Some sites also have continued to be managed by CP Plus through a number of landlord changes paying testament to the consistent quality of their management. All of the sites are retail parks located across the South East of England.
CP Plus has been providing Facilities Management services since 2005 and has been expanding this area of the business for the last couple of years. British Land has appointed CP Plus to undertake a range of Facilities Management solutions for their retail parks including cleaning, CCTV monitoring, security, car park management, locking & unlocking services, landscaping and onsite reporting.
CP Plus recognises the importance of integrating all aspects of managing facilities; their Facilities Management services now include:
- Cleaning services - provided to ensure that the car park acts as an inviting introduction to the retail park. High standards need to be maintained at all times and the CP Plus team are able to respond quickly and effectively to clients’ needs. The cleaning services provided include Paviour and Canopy cleans as well as deep clean, graffiti removal, vacant unit clearances and waste removal services.
- Security Service – providing SIA licenced guards patrolling the common parts and CCTV Monitoring. CP Plus have assisted in introducing Store Link safeguards to assist retailers and reduce the threat of shoplifting.
- Car Park Management - including Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) which allows for swift identification and high reliability when monitoring entrance and exit to the car park.
- Traffic Marshalling – to ensure the flow of traffic is managed in what can be a very congested area – extra staff are brought in during peak seasonal periods such as Christmas.
- Landscaping – ensuring a suitable platform for the site with activity varying throughout the year from grass cutting to winter gritting.
- Main Entrance Gates locking and unlocking - to ensure the parks are open on time and secure out of hours.
- Consultancy - advising on the installation, procurement and operation of the parking equipment and Bay & Road Lining.
- Online reporting at the sites – including defect and health and safety reporting and documenting repairs that need to be undertaken.
Gavin Povey, Head of Development at CP Plus, commented:
“British Land is one of Europe’s largest Real Estate Investment Trusts and we’re delighted to be providing these extended services for them. CP Plus has become one of the most trusted facilities management companies in the sector and the speed at which this side of our business is growing, is very exciting.”