As a company we are always striving to improve and have recently introduced the following Codes to help staff understand the company’s expectations in a customer based industry.
Our Vision - people have a fundamental need to be safe - safe wherever they are and whatever they are doing. CP Plus has a particular responsibility in helping people both to be and to feel safe. We will do this by providing a service that is intended to protect, help and reassure and we will deliver it in a way that treats all people fairly and with respect and dignity.
Our purpose is to make the areas in which we work safer.
We will achieve our purpose by:
• Listening to and responding to our customers, staff and the public effectively.
• Clearly publicising when and how we can be contacted and keeping our promises in that respect.
• Managing demand and expectation in an open and honest way. If we cannot do something, we will say so either from the outset or when we become aware that we cannot.
• Ensuring that all of our security services are provided in a fair way that does not discriminate against any group or individual.
• Appreciating the people who work for and with CP Plus, therefore ensuring that they feel valued, fairly treated and appropriately rewarded.
• Forming partnerships with clients and with voluntary and statutory agencies in order that together, we can work more effectively in solving local problems particularly in respect of reducing incidents of disorder and the protection of the public.
• Using our resources to best effect and taking a sustainable approach to delivering security services long term.
• Providing the highest level of protection to the public against major incidents and serious crime and report accordingly.
• Maintaining a strong commitment to achieving results and the consistent delivery of high levels of performance.
• Readily accepting responsibility if we get things wrong, taking prompt action to rectify the situation and learning from our experience so as to provide a better level of service in the future.
• Celebrating success whenever and wherever it occurs.