• To carry out risk assessments to determine hazards arising from our work activities and the working environment.
• To co-operate with clients health &safety arrangements and co-ordinate staff activities as required.
• To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising.
From our work activities;
• To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety.
• To provide an organisation to monitor and review health & safety and maintain an effective health & safety management system.
• To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
• To ensure safe handling and use of substances.
• To ensure safe systems of work to minimise health & safety risks to our staff and others who may be affected by our work activities.
• To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees.
• To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks and to give them adequate training.
• To prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health.
• To maintain safe access and egress to and from the premises and all working areas.
• To maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
• To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
Ian Langdon has overall and final responsibility for health & safety, whilst the day-to-day responsibility for ensuring this policy is put into practice is the duty of the Operations Compliance Manager & Operations Managers, with support from their Management Teams.
Signed: Ian Langdon
Issue Date 1st July 2015 Version 12